Hip Indie Band Names

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
Wild boar is great, but I’ve only had it in a delicious ragu form. As far as marsupials, roo sausage is yummy.
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

spike wrote:Wild boar is great, but I’ve only had it in a delicious ragu form. As far as marsupials, roo sausage is yummy.

Is that an album or song title?
There's just 2 hours left until you find me dead...
User avatar
Kane
Hulkamaniac
 

Kane wrote:
spike wrote:Wild boar is great, but I’ve only had it in a delicious ragu form. As far as marsupials, roo sausage is yummy.

Is that an album or song title?

It’s the radio edit of the song AS posted end of last page.
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

I've always thought it'd be fun to eat Bald Eagle, just so when I'm out at a restaurant I could say, "this is tasty, it reminds me a little of bald eagle." I'm pretty sure I didn't make that joke up, btw
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
User avatar
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot
gunpowder, treason, and plot
 

Koala?
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

Dingo?
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

Siberian Tiger?!
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
User avatar
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot
gunpowder, treason, and plot
 

What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

AS wrote:What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?

Puppy
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
User avatar
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot
gunpowder, treason, and plot
 

clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?

Puppy


I mean, we don;t have kids, we could afford a trip to SE Asia
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

AS wrote:
clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?

Puppy


I mean, we don;t have kids, we could afford a trip to SE Asia

Is there anywhere we could taste... the most dangerous game?
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
User avatar
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot
gunpowder, treason, and plot
 

clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:
clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?

Puppy


I mean, we don;t have kids, we could afford a trip to SE Asia

Is there anywhere we could taste... the most dangerous game?

SE Asia
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:
clip on world wrote:
AS wrote:What's universally accepted as cute? Quokka?

Puppy


I mean, we don;t have kids, we could afford a trip to SE Asia

Is there anywhere we could taste... the most dangerous game?

Papua New Guinea?
User avatar
Go_State
Jim
 

Image
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

Harm to Ongoing Matter
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
User avatar
Jim
James
 

Return to Bad Post Island

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron