air humping dog

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
i was over at a friend's tonight and his dog was going nuts. she's definitely a dog that is starving for attention. anyway, at one point during the night she was standing in the middle of the room and she picked up one of her back legs and starts to scratch herself rather quickly. from the angle we were looking it appeared that she was humping the air. it was hilarious.

:banana:
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

dash
futurist

easy_kill wrote:i was over at a friend's tonight and his dog was going nuts. she's definitely a dog that is starving for attention. anyway, at one point during the night she was standing in the middle of the room and she picked up one of her back legs and starts to scratch herself rather quickly. from the angle we were looking it appeared that she was humping the air. it was hilarious.

:banana:

awesome. I can't believe it. Wow.
Nothing will do me in before I do myself
So save it for your own and the ones you can help
Azrael at dawn
Almost Mod

what a story
1/2faithfull wrote:

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

Jim wrote:what a story

Slow at work?
Go_State
Jim

This is right out of my playbook
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

easy kill jim?
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

AS wrote:This is right out of my playbook

scratching yourself so it looks like you're humping the air to really amuse 11.5 years younger Jim and his pals?
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot

clip on world wrote:

scratching yourself so it looks like you're humping the air to really amuse 11.5 years younger Jim and his pals?

Vanity searching and bumping. I mean, yes.
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

wasn't really vanity searching, but ok. i just happen to see the thread, read the story and thought 'wtf was i talking about?'
1/2faithfull wrote:

Jim
James

AS wrote:
clip on world wrote:

Vanity searching and bumping. I mean, yes.

I am probably due for a trip to RM
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world

Return to Bad Post Island