HDMI cable

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
bill geist wrote:Do high end HDMI cables make a huge difference in HD picture quality? I feel like my Vizio is lack luster, especially with sports, but I also think it might just be a shitty TV.

No. Never buy expensive cables, ever.
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

So I have a shitty TV. Got it.
bill geist
vagina?

bill geist wrote:So I have a shitty TV. Got it.

You might just need to set it up correctly for your viewing habits
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot

Are you watching through a cable box? I don't think the cable matters as much but if you want to get max quality, like 1080p for example, both your TV and the cable box needs to support to that level. When we had cable our TV supported 1080p, but we only got 720p cause our cable box only went that high. Something to think about.
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

Jim wrote:Are you watching through a cable box? I don't think the cable matters as much but if you want to get max quality, like 1080p for example, both your TV and the cable box needs to support to that level. When we had cable our TV supported 1080p, but we only got 720p cause our cable box only went that high. Something to think about.
Plus cable compression. A good test would be dialing in a station on an antenna/paper clip and comparing the picture.
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world

it's his shitty tv's refresh rate. he wrote vizio, guys.
satans taco wrote:i can't wait and if my experience with my 2 dogs has taught me anything girls are easy and boys are a pain in the ass
jesus christmas
special lady

fwiw, I replaced our 10 year old plasma tv with a new led recently and the HDMI that was in the wall and worked for the plasma would not cut it for the new led. Picture was I ntermittent and then Nothing at all. Had to cock sauce through a new HDMI cable and that seemed to fix it. I got the new one on monoprice.
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

jesus christmas wrote:it's his shitty tv's refresh rate. he wrote vizio, guys.

I've had this TV for 2 years. Thinking about junking it.
bill geist
vagina?

I mean I have a Vizio and it looks great
clip on world

clip on world wrote:I mean I have a Vizio and it looks great

What size is it? Mine is 65 inches, so I'm guessing brand matters when you go big
bill geist
vagina?

My Sony bravia upstairs is 42 inches and 12 years old and the picture quality is phenomenal
bill geist
vagina?

I can see why this thread is in BPI.
Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree

anaranae wrote:I can see why this thread is in BPI.

standby. we'll be updating some piece of this thread (not sure which yet) which will vastly improve the quality.
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

Jim wrote:
anaranae wrote:I can see why this thread is in BPI.

standby. we'll be updating some piece of this thread (not sure which yet) which will vastly improve the quality.

Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree

bill geist wrote:
clip on world wrote:I mean I have a Vizio and it looks great

What size is it? Mine is 65 inches, so I'm guessing brand matters when you go big

48 I think
clip on world

Return to Bad Post Island