HDMI cable

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
Any of you chaps got a recommendation for a good cheap online retailer for these? I need 2 and don't wanna shell out $20-30 each
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

monoprice.com
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

:shock:
sweet deals, thanks man
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

i got one for like 4 cents on amazon a couple months ago.
the natural state of the sentient adult is a qualified unhappiness.
Skip Caray
Uncle Sunshine
Uncle Sunshine

Skip Caray
Uncle Sunshine
Uncle Sunshine

Yeah i saw some for literally pennies on Amazon, but was worried that they might be shit quality. Then again...look at all the 5 star reviews...

Thanks guys
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

Holy shit! I know there's ridiculous markup on that shit, but how/why the fuck are they selling them for pennies :interrobang:
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

AS wrote:Yeah i saw some for literally pennies on Amazon, but was worried that they might be shit quality. Then again...look at all the 5 star reviews...

Thanks guys

I was worried too, but I figured, well, it was just three bucks. It's worked great with my PS3.
Skip Caray
Uncle Sunshine
Uncle Sunshine

I scored 2 1.3HDMI cables for about $3 each. with shipping it came out to about $13, which is about half of what Best Buy wanted for one :guitar:
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

sherpahigh wrote:Holy shit! I know there's ridiculous markup on that shit, but how/why the fuck are they selling them for pennies :interrobang:

they "fell off a truck"
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Holy shit! I know there's ridiculous markup on that shit, but how/why the fuck are they selling them for pennies :interrobang:

they "fell off a truck"

Haha I remember being at the ATM for my credit union and a guy rolling up in a van trying to sell me some cabinet speakers for $50 each :lol:
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
spike wrote:

they "fell off a truck"

Haha I remember being at the ATM for my credit union and a guy rolling up in a van trying to sell me some cabinet speakers for $50 each :lol:

just as you're getting cash out, nice.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

The SHACK.
zut
In Your Mouth

Yeah, monoprice.com is the way to go.

I get all of my cables there.

My neighbor's mother wanted one that went from her mp3 player so she could plug it into her car. I found one on there for like $0.40. Shipping was like $2.
clip on world wrote:I bet in heaven one day Josh and I will get to beat up an Applebee's. Man oh man, do I hate that place.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Do high end HDMI cables make a huge difference in HD picture quality? I feel like my Vizio is lack luster, especially with sports, but I also think it might just be a shitty TV.
bill geist
vagina?

Return to Bad Post Island