The Mark Lanegan keeps tricking me thread keeps tricking me

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
:gomez:

I'm not knocking anyone for liking the ML keeps tricking me thread, in fact, I like the thread myself. Just everytime I see a new post in the Queens forum, I think it's going to be about Queens, and it's always the ML keeps tricking me thread. :(

Can we get it moved? Pretty please?
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

no
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

You know that guy that always hits you or punches you in the shoulder to get your attention when he's talking, and it's annoying as shit? That's the Mark Lanegan people for me right now.
clip on world wrote:I bet in heaven one day Josh and I will get to beat up an Applebee's. Man oh man, do I hate that place.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

I take that back, it's not ALL of the ML people, it's just the select few that keep on trying to trick me. :evil:
clip on world wrote:I bet in heaven one day Josh and I will get to beat up an Applebee's. Man oh man, do I hate that place.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

:(
spike
HAWKPANTHER

John, I love you, but you're starting to be like that fly that keeps buzzing around your picnic table when you're having an outside bbq.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Like that turd that just won't fall nicely from your ass when you're taking a dump. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Like that seam at the toe of your right sock that keeps pressing on the side of your pinky toe that no matter which way you adjust it, it still bothers you. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Like the coworker that microwave's last night's cock sauce dinner that smells up the entire office. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

josh, you're emotional right now - the jambalaya and all that it potentially means has your head spinning - so i'm willing to overlook your last few remarks in the name of friendship.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

Like that coworker that wants to keep talking to you while you're standing at the urinal trying to take a peaceful piss. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Like that booger that is stuck to the side of your nose, and no matter how hard you blow, it won't come out, forcing you to go gold digging. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Like that coworker that just took a massive dump and didn't have the courtesy to use the can of Febrees sitting right next to him. :evil:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

spike wrote:josh, you're emotional right now - the jambalaya and all that it potentially means has your head spinning - so i'm willing to overlook your last few remarks in the name of friendship.

:cry:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

ok, I'm done. :lol:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Return to Bad Post Island