Honestly, I wanna see you be brave

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
bill geist wrote:idgi?

thanks for the clarification, guys. I never heard that joke before, and a google search yelled a Robot Chicken youtube clip…i get it now. LOL
bill geist
vagina?

Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:
Chu wrote:
AS wrote:The Phillip Phillips song is far more intrusive

Fuck that dude. I can't believe a dude that immitates Dave Matthews to the T won AI. He plays the guitar exactly like Dave, he moves his feet around exactly like Dave. Shit, he even played some obscure DMB song during the AI contest. So what does that tell you? Dude wants to be DM.

tells you that teeny bopper girls are doing most of the voting on that show

sad, but probably true.
clip on world wrote:I bet in heaven one day Josh and I will get to beat up an Applebee's. Man oh man, do I hate that place.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

AS wrote:
Chu wrote:
AS wrote:The Phillip Phillips song is far more intrusive

Fuck that dude. I can't believe a dude that immitates Dave Matthews to the T won AI. He plays the guitar exactly like Dave, he moves his feet around exactly like Dave. Shit, he even played some obscure DMB song during the AI contest. So what does that tell you? Dude wants to be DM.

HAHHAHAHA Chu still watches American Idol

Nah, MLB Home Run Derby or All Star game. Not sure which one. When it was in KC. My friend who is a DMB fan told me about the other things on AI.
clip on world wrote:I bet in heaven one day Josh and I will get to beat up an Applebee's. Man oh man, do I hate that place.
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

I've gone from never hearing this song to hearing it 3x in 24hrs.
Go_State
Jim

Go_State wrote:I've gone from never hearing this song to hearing it 3x in 24hrs.

it only gets worse…its on tv every 5.7 seconds via commercial
bill geist
vagina?

I just saw this performed at the grammys. I didn't love it or anything, but it didn't seem all that bad.
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

yeah i finally understand this thread! well, at least the title.
i thought it was a good pop song.
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

I still have no idea what this is. :lol:
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

Same here.
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot
gunpowder, treason, and plot

ohhhhh it's that chick
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

If you've seen this ad, you know the song.
Go_State
Jim

Go_State wrote:If you've seen this ad, you know the song.

I have, but never paid attention to the song. I'm sure if I see it again, now, I'll know. :|
Chu
POLAR VORTEX

clip on world, is that you?
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
Jim
James

Good luck tiny pony.
IMT
Jim

InMyTree wrote:
Jim wrote:clip on world, is that you?

http://www.troubledsouls.net/refuge/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10024&start=822

Redeemed!
Go_State
Jim

Return to Bad Post Island