"Airfrying"

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:are we turning this into the grilled cheese thread? because i dominate at making grilled cheeses. it's really all in the bread. udi's sourdough FTW.
and LOTS of fucking butter man. on a damn frying pan!

try mayo instead of butter on the outside. taste ends up the same, but it takes a higher heat/longer time to burn, giving your cheese more time to melt inside.
LJ
spike spike spike spike

LJ wrote:
Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:are we turning this into the grilled cheese thread? because i dominate at making grilled cheeses. it's really all in the bread. udi's sourdough FTW.

try mayo instead of butter on the outside. taste ends up the same, but it takes a higher heat/longer time to burn, giving your cheese more time to melt inside.

Or you could just turn the heat down
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
LJ wrote:

That just slows down the melting as well as the burning. The mayo gives you more melting time.
LJ
spike spike spike spike

LJ wrote:
AS wrote:
LJ wrote:

That just slows down the melting as well as the burning. The mayo gives you more melting time.

How much mayo are we talking here? I've never fucked up a grill cheese yanno
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
LJ wrote:
AS wrote:
LJ wrote:

How much mayo are we talking here? I've never fucked up a grill cheese yanno

Just a light spreading
LJ
spike spike spike spike

The only problem I have here is really simple. Butter tastes better than mayonnaise.
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot

clip on world wrote:The only problem I have here is really simple. Butter tastes better than mayonnaise.

Yes, but once it cooks in you can't really taste the difference. One could, I suppose, brush the outside with butter at the end of cooking to incorporate that flavour
LJ
spike spike spike spike

i'm with cliff and sherp - butter is good, and turn down the heat. my grilled cheese is already perfection, i cannot mess with it.
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:i'm with cliff and sherp - butter is good, and turn down the heat. my grilled cheese is already perfection, i cannot mess with it.

but you'll never know...
LJ
spike spike spike spike

LJ wrote:
Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:i'm with cliff and sherp - butter is good, and turn down the heat. my grilled cheese is already perfection, i cannot mess with it.

but you'll never know...

i'm content
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

LJ wrote:

but you'll never know...

Ever have sex with a horse?
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world

Return to Bad Post Island