"Airfrying"

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
They are boosting this thing on Masterchef. My husband is super curious. Fuge thoughts? You dip the food in oil then blast with heat so it's a bit healthier than deep frying, and tastes close to the same, they claim

http://www.iatemywaythrough.com/2011/05 ... _airfryer/
LJ
spike spike spike spike

it's worth the $200 just so i won't have a two day old saucepan full of oil on the stove top anymore.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

:hmm:
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

this kinda reminds me of 2001 A Space Odyssey
bill geist
vagina?

that's what i was thinking
spike
HAWKPANTHER

if you get one, name it HAL
bill geist
vagina?

Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree

LJ
spike spike spike spike

true... looking at any of them, I don't know that I'd waste my valuable storage space in my kitchen, though.
Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree

anaranae wrote:

true... looking at any of them, I don't know that I'd waste my valuable storage space in my kitchen, though.

indeed, we have a lot of gadgets already. but if they really could fulfill all their promise...
LJ
spike spike spike spike

LJ wrote:
anaranae wrote:

indeed, we have a lot of gadgets already. but if they really could fulfill all their promise...

i bet we could make ample room for it if we do away with that grilled sandwich press you rarely use.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

OR WOULD IT JUST STAY ON THE COUNTER FULL TIME
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:
LJ wrote:
anaranae wrote:

i bet we could make ample room for it if we do away with that grilled sandwich press you rarely use.

:gomez:
LJ
spike spike spike spike

LJ wrote:
spike wrote:
LJ wrote:
anaranae wrote:

:gomez:

my grilled sandwiches are far superior; i have no idea why this thing still exists under our roof.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

frankly, i'm a bit offended that it still does.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

Return to Bad Post Island