the official what you didn't just eat thread

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
So I’m going to pass. I’m outside in the summer all day and active.
jonas
John McEnroe

clip on world wrote:Don't think I'm not eyeing the move button.

I'll do it.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:

I'll do it.

Jeez, you went after this one but not the side effects thread?
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot

clip on world wrote:
spike wrote:

I'll do it.

.5's post has saved that one for now
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:
clip on world wrote:
spike wrote:

I'll do it.

.5's post has saved that one for now

I think you're picking on the Canadian.
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world

:(
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

i'm picking on this fasting stuff. all we're really talking about here is portion control, just over the period of a day instead of one meal. don't stuff your face as often and you'll lose weight, revolutionary stuff.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:i'm picking on this fasting stuff. all we're really talking about here is portion control, just over the period of a day instead of one meal. don't stuff your face as often and you'll lose weight, revolutionary stuff.

I've been pondering lately how it seems we find unique diets to be basically unacceptable and claim to know the One True Way to maintain a healthy weight.
It's like if someone quit smoking and they were like, "yeah whenever I want a smoke I have this system where whenever I have a craving I go find a bottle of apple cider vinegar and I rub a few drops of it under my nose so the craving goes away," we're all "well that's pretty weird but good for you," but when someone is like "I feel better and have lost 15 lbs because I stopped eating bread and only eat during a 6 hour window" it's like "OMG NO JUST DO THIS INSTEAD"
clip on world

Return to Bad Post Island