SURVEY SAYS: Spike is on the FEUD today!

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
JamEliz wrote:
pjmom wrote:I'm tuning in at 11:00 am.


hey guess what!!

my vcr broke down this weekend.

:gomez:

Time for tivo
User avatar
pjmom
The Mother Goddess
 

pjmom wrote:I'm tuning in at 11:00 am.


What channel? Is it the normal WB?
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

AS wrote:
pjmom wrote:I'm tuning in at 11:00 am.


What channel? Is it the normal WB?
Yes, the WB that's what the Family Feud website said. :oops:

I'm not sure where that it on my direct tv, so i'll tune in early so I can find it.
User avatar
pjmom
The Mother Goddess
 

you guys are really excited for this, huh?
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

dusty wrote:lets count 'er down folks

spike wrote:the date is set: august 14th, episode will air in late september :/


what's up with this, spark?
User avatar
malice
doesn't exist
doesn't exist
 

malice wrote:
dusty wrote:lets count 'er down folks

spike wrote:the date is set: august 14th, episode will air in late september :/


what's up with this, spark?


:shock:
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

spike wrote:
malice wrote:
dusty wrote:lets count 'er down folks

spike wrote:the date is set: august 14th, episode will air in late september :/


what's up with this, spark?


:shock:


answer plz
User avatar
malice
doesn't exist
doesn't exist
 

busted
Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
User avatar
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree
 

malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
dusty wrote:lets count 'er down folks

spike wrote:the date is set: august 14th, episode will air in late september :/


what's up with this, spark?


:shock:


answer plz


this has been my favorite thread for a long time
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
dusty wrote:lets count 'er down folks

spike wrote:the date is set: august 14th, episode will air in late september :/


what's up with this, spark?


:shock:


answer plz


this has been my favorite thread for a long time


:roll:
User avatar
malice
doesn't exist
doesn't exist
 

Unsticky.
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
User avatar
AS
ROOSTERSHARK
 

AS wrote:Unsticky.


Er :(
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

spike wrote:
AS wrote:Unsticky.


Er :(


*attention whore
User avatar
dusty
venomous
 

dusty wrote:
spike wrote:
AS wrote:Unsticky.


Er :(


*attention whore


i need constant praise and encouragement to stay off that ledge :(
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

and i thought i was bad.
Prius frangitur quam flectitur
You stabbed me then pretended you were the one who was bleeding.
User avatar
anaranae
Nine Out of Ten Agree
Nine Out of Ten Agree
 

Return to Bad Post Island

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron