Misc. Complaints

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:Dear Life,

Slow your roll.

Thanks.

zut

What's up?

Too many deadlines and not enough qualified staff to help so I have to spend too much of my day providing direction instead of getting shit done. Oh and I haven't had a real day off in a while. That would help.

You in a management role or just assuming one?

I do it all pal. Project management & project design. Plus I'm writing proposals too. Plus teaching the newbies.

Take a bubble bath tonight
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:

Slow your roll.

Thanks.

zut

What's up?

Too many deadlines and not enough qualified staff to help so I have to spend too much of my day providing direction instead of getting shit done. Oh and I haven't had a real day off in a while. That would help.

I do it all pal. Project management & project design. Plus I'm writing proposals too. Plus teaching the newbies.

Bubble bath will have to wait...Crossfire Hurricane is on HBO tonight. :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
zut
In Your Mouth

AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:

Slow your roll.

Thanks.

zut

What's up?

Hell, you're in CO.... smoke some kush and put the headphones on while you're in the tub.
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

sherpahigh wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:

Slow your roll.

Thanks.

zut

What's up?

Hell, you're in CO.... smoke some kush and put the headphones on while you're in the tub.

fuck yeah
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

FYI...the Boulder DA stated yesterday that he is dropping all possession cases under an ounce. HUGE STEP!!! And the Colorado House Rep is presenting a bill next week that allows states in the case of marijuana to be not regulated by the Federal Govt.
zut
In Your Mouth

AS wrote:Dear everyone I work with,

I'd like to eat one meal, ONE MEAL, without you nosing around
"What's that"
"Whatcha eatin"
"That sounds good/bad"
"WHat's that smell?"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'm eatin' my cottage cheese. One of these retards walks by and says "That looks disgusting, just so you know" and keeps walking.
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
AS wrote:Dear everyone I work with,

I'd like to eat one meal, ONE MEAL, without you nosing around
"What's that"
"Whatcha eatin"
"That sounds good/bad"
"WHat's that smell?"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'm eatin' my cottage cheese. One of these retards walks by and says "That looks disgusting, just so you know" and keeps walking.
Perfect chance to yell out "Your face looks disgusting!"
Go_State
Jim

The woman in the cube outside my office is a picky eater. I go out of my way to bring in things that she hates, and then I stand around her cube eating it. I don't know why. I guess I'm an asshole.
B
Horn Gayer
Horn Gayer

B wrote:The woman in the cube outside my office is a picky eater. I go out of my way to bring in things that she hates, and then I stand around her cube eating it. I don't know why. I guess I'm an asshole.

She's the asshole, why do people think I'm interested in their negative opinion of something I'm obviously enjoying? What's the fucking point? Goddamn southerners are retarded.
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
B wrote:The woman in the cube outside my office is a picky eater. I go out of my way to bring in things that she hates, and then I stand around her cube eating it. I don't know why. I guess I'm an asshole.

She's the asshole, why do people think I'm interested in their negative opinion of something I'm obviously enjoying? What's the fucking point? Goddamn southerners are retarded.

why do people say mean things at all?
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:
AS wrote:

why do people say mean things at all?

It's like the real world is their message board
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:

:lol: Well, I could eat in my own office instead of in her cube.
B
Horn Gayer
Horn Gayer

Stupid technology...instead of just stamping and signing Construction Documents I need to create a stupid stamp in Acrobat and apply them to a locked pdf set and an unlocked pdf set. The unlocked pdf set needs a FACSIMILE statement saying that this is just a scanned set and not a real signature. No shit its a PDF.

Seriously this is too much work. FML.
zut
In Your Mouth

zut wrote:Stupid technology...instead of just stamping and signing Construction Documents I need to create a stupid stamp in Acrobat and apply them to a locked pdf set and an unlocked pdf set. The unlocked pdf set needs a FACSIMILE statement saying that this is just a scanned set and not a real signature. No shit its a PDF.

I have no idea why this isn't simpler. As advanced as Revit, etc have become we can't figure out a fuggin signature?
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
zut wrote:Stupid technology...instead of just stamping and signing Construction Documents I need to create a stupid stamp in Acrobat and apply them to a locked pdf set and an unlocked pdf set. The unlocked pdf set needs a FACSIMILE statement saying that this is just a scanned set and not a real signature. No shit its a PDF.

I have no idea why this isn't simpler. As advanced as Revit, etc have become we can't figure out a fuggin signature?

I had to download some program called teh "GIMP". :|
zut
In Your Mouth

Return to Bad Post Island