Misc. Complaints

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:Stupid technology...instead of just stamping and signing Construction Documents I need to create a stupid stamp in Acrobat and apply them to a locked pdf set and an unlocked pdf set. The unlocked pdf set needs a FACSIMILE statement saying that this is just a scanned set and not a real signature. No shit its a PDF.

Seriously this is too much work. FML.

I have no idea why this isn't simpler. As advanced as Revit, etc have become we can't figure out a fuggin signature?

I had to download some program called teh "GIMP". :|

Haha I have gimp. Photoshop for Linux.
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world
gunpowder, treason, and plot

clip on world wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:
zut wrote:Stupid technology...instead of just stamping and signing Construction Documents I need to create a stupid stamp in Acrobat and apply them to a locked pdf set and an unlocked pdf set. The unlocked pdf set needs a FACSIMILE statement saying that this is just a scanned set and not a real signature. No shit its a PDF.

I have no idea why this isn't simpler. As advanced as Revit, etc have become we can't figure out a fuggin signature?

S'pose you're an "Open Office" guy too eh?
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

AS wrote:
clip on world wrote:
zut wrote:
AS wrote:

S'pose you're an "Open Office" guy too eh?

No, I paid for Office or spent time trying to pirate it when there's a free program that works just as well
cord wrote:i gotta be honest brian, i'm not all that glad to see you back. you've always treated me like shit and really, i'm not sure i have a reason to care much about you.
clip on world

actually i lied, i use libre office
clip on world

I knew it
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

Verizon forced me to do some security update on my Galaxy S3, and now it is completely running like shit. Most importantly, it is noticeably slower. When the screen is off and I hit a button to turn it back on, it's almost a full second delay. It used to turn on instantly. Same thing when I unlock - there's another 1-ish second delay before the lock screen goes away. I know maybe that seems minor, but it is driving me nuts.
Good luck tiny pony.
IMT
Jim

InMyTree wrote:Verizon forced me to do some security update on my Galaxy S3, and now it is completely running like shit. Most importantly, it is noticeably slower. When the screen is off and I hit a button to turn it back on, it's almost a full second delay. It used to turn on instantly. Same thing when I unlock - there's another 1-ish second delay before the lock screen goes away. I know maybe that seems minor, but it is driving me nuts.

Galaxy S5 is around the corner. That's why.
Go_State
Jim

InMyTree wrote:Verizon forced me to do some security update on my Galaxy S3, and now it is completely running like shit. Most importantly, it is noticeably slower. When the screen is off and I hit a button to turn it back on, it's almost a full second delay. It used to turn on instantly. Same thing when I unlock - there's another 1-ish second delay before the lock screen goes away. I know maybe that seems minor, but it is driving me nuts.

yarrrrr
clip on world

clip on world wrote:

yarrrrr

yarrr har har har arrrr
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

Bless me, Refuge, for I have been posting on RM. It has been 2 years since my last post in the Fuge (or at least I think so, b/c this is the only thread I post in).
B
Horn Gayer
Horn Gayer

B wrote:Bless me, Refuge, for I have been posting on RM. It has been 2 years since my last post in the Fuge (or at least I think so, b/c this is the only thread I post in).

And because TSIS was down today, amirite?
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

:oops: That was my complaint.
B
Horn Gayer
Horn Gayer

when are they going to figure out that it isn't the russians taking down RM, it's us?
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:when are they going to figure out that it isn't the russians taking down RM, it's us?

That's just what us want we to believe about they, comrade.
clip on world

Shortly before i left my last firm they were phasing out Acrobat and introducing Blue Beam. :gomez:
dash
futurist

Return to Bad Post Island