jim

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
ana wrote:it looks to me like bob dylan got molested by carlos santana

hahaha
or the frito bandito, maybe.


hahaha, what?


hi


hola


ole!


grande post


gracias , amigo


you suck in this thread :?


you suck.
period.


that's a compliment where I come from, ma'am.
Skip Caray wrote:I incorrectly assumed I had been mistaken.
User avatar
Jan
Asteria: Goddess of the Oracles
 

how am i doin?
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
User avatar
Jim
James
 

Jim wrote:how am i doin?


*spanks*

you need discipline, jimalicious.
Skip Caray wrote:I incorrectly assumed I had been mistaken.
User avatar
Jan
Asteria: Goddess of the Oracles
 

nice vedder avatar
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

spike wrote:nice vedder avatar
that's jim james you're talkin' about, pal
1/2faithfull wrote:
sherpahigh wrote:Don't you have a wife?

shes too busy blowing me all the time to sit around and soak messed up muffin tins
User avatar
Jim
James
 

Jim wrote:
spike wrote:nice vedder avatar
that's jim james you're talkin' about, pal


8)
User avatar
spike
HAWKPANTHER
 

:phil:
User avatar
dash
futurist
 

Return to Bad Post Island

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest