eric and jim convo thread

All of your bullshit threads can go here.
AS wrote:If all animals were the same size, which one would win in a tournament-style fight to the death contest?
I'm gonna need to ponder this for a while before I can provide my answer.
Go_State
Jim

I think I will pick the rhinoceros beetle. Can lift 850x it's weight, and those horns will fuck you up. Plus they can fly.
Go_State
Jim

Worthy selection, fellow Michigander
clip on world wrote:ooh, beads!
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

A: You can stop time for one hour a day. During that time you don't age. Your hours that you don't spend don't rollover. So no stacking hours.

B: A ring that makes it so that you're able to absorb all the knowledge and skills of anyone or any book you touch. The ring breaks after 2 years and you keep all the knowledge but none of the skills and abilities.

C: Each day you get 1000 kilograms of any food you want from a bottomless bag. Nothing supernatural can come out of the back.

D: A van that allows you to travel anywhere in the known universe that seats 7 people. You can travel anywhere at anytime. I guess you could think of it as a wormhole time of deal. Also, within the 1 kilometer radius, you have a habitual zone so you are allowed to get out of the van in any extreme situations and survive. The van never breaks down or needs any sort of fuel.

E: You can rewind time for up to 1 hour a day. You can use it in intervals. Much like choice A, you can't stack or rollover your hours.

F: Can turn any photo or drawing into reality for 3 hours. After, if anyone saw they would loose memory of it and the photo/drawing would return to normal. Can only use a certain item 3 times before being void.

G: 6 pieces of chocolate that give you or anyone else invincibility and limited immortality for 160 years each. You don't age while the 160 years are going on. If you neglect to eat the chocolate and die during your "off" time, the remaining chocolate disappears. You're able to give your chocolate to others.

H: A world you can travel to at anytime that's 1/10 the size of Earth. You can play god with it for one year, creating animals and plants, caves and lakes, and generally whatever you can think of. After one year it's set in stone. You can then invite 10 people to visit for one year. Then you pick another 10 and so on. World outside slows to almost stop while you're there. If the chosen opt out of your world, they can't come back until 2 years.

I: You can travel into your TV or computer to make your own versions of movies, play as your favorite game character, or just have sex with whoever. You can basically do whatever you want inside of the choices. You're only given 2 hours to what you want. Like choices E and A, you can't stack or rollover your hours.

PICK ONE and tell me why
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

i'll take the extra hour a day to

-have more sex with my wife
-hang out with my kids
-play more guitar/piano/music
-learn a new hobby
-just "get shit done" in general
-etc
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Lolllan what a might sets hahshhs
Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

the van thing sounds cool though...
sherpahigh wrote:Hurd imbdrinkbas fuck. And I think don't check spell hashshhjjssjnabb

Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:i'll take the extra hour a day to

-hang out with my kids
-learn a new hobby
-etc

But most of the time, you'd just end catching up on tv.
spike
HAWKPANTHER

spike wrote:
Fred Jones, Part 3 wrote:i'll take the extra hour a day to

-hang out with my kids
-learn a new hobby
-etc

But most of the time, you'd just end catching up on tv.

i don't really watch too much these days...maybe i'd start/catch up on game of thrones.

Fred Jones, Part 3
Henry John Deutschendorf

I'd probably take B. In two years, I could work my way through all kinds of libraries and basically know everything that is currently known. Or maybe the chocolates.
Good luck tiny pony.
IMT
Jim

B is definitely a low effort/high reward option
AS
ROOSTERSHARK

I think I'd go for B. Like IMT said, you could work your way through a metric SHITTON of info in two years. You could use that knowledge for good and/or personal gain.

G is tempting too though. Would just have to be smart about the financing aspect of supporting yourself for that length of time.
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

Yeah, the more I think about it, it would be pretty hard to pass on the chocolates. It would definitely be a mental and emotional challenge, but I'd have to at least give it a shot
Good luck tiny pony.
IMT
Jim

D then I can travel anywhere I want when I want. No airplanes or driving. My weekends would be much funner.
I'll put a lot of things in this mouth, Jim... but dirty silverware on a public dining table isn't one of them.
senorgorra
Hasa Girl's Father

Final answer:

J: All of the above
I'm a rattlesnake, babe
I'm like fuel on fire
sherpahigh
Jim

Final Answer:

tl;dr
spike
HAWKPANTHER